Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where is the District Court that covers Sadsbury Township?

District Justice Michael J. Cabry, III
District Court 15-3-06
4824 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, PA 19344

2. How can I obtain a copy of an accident or incident report?

See Accident Reports on the POLICE NEWS page.
Note that reports relating to on-going investigations may not be available for release.

3. How can I contact the Chief of Police directly?

By email
By telephone at 610-857-9536
in voicemail — press Option 2.

4. Does the Township have a dog/animal ordinance?

Chapter #43 regulates dogs and other animals in the Township.

5. Does the Township have a noise ordinance?

Yes.  Ordinance #1999-3 amended Township Code by adding a new Chapter 85 defining and regulating noise pollution.

6. Do we do fingerprinting for employment?

Fingerprinting may be done for Township residents and businesses located in the Township by appointment. Call the police department at 610-857-9536 to make an appointment. A fee of $20 will be assessed for each fingerprint card printed.