Sadsbury Township’s Parks and Recreation Committee is seeking volunteers for the annual “Community Day” in Bert Reel Park on Saturday, August 20, 2016. Help is needed for a variety of tasks, including:
- Setting up (starting at 7:30am)
- Assigning slots to vendors
- Directing traffic
- Helping people to park
- Handing out raffle tickets and conducting the draw
- Operating the inflatable obstacle course and moon bounces
- Assisting with other attractions
- Post-event cleanup
The goal is to have enough people to make it easy to get cover when a volunteer needs to take a break, on what might be a hot and humid day. Prior to the event, the plan is to have an “orientation meeting” at Bert Reel Park (date TBD) and every volunteer will receive an event T-shirt to help make them easy to identify in the crowd.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and put “COMMUNITY DAY VOLUNTEER” in the subject header.